I’m by no means a dj, but I sure do love and know good music and as Valentine’s Day approaches some of us may need a little guidance on how to set the mood. So, to help my fellow romantics out there, I’ve compiled a top 10 list of songs to help get boots knockin’.
1. R.Kelly – Ignition
2. Kelly Rowland – Kisses Down Low
3. Kevin McCall – Better
4. SoMo – Ride
5. Charlie Wilson – Turn Off The Lights
6. Beyonce – Partition
7. Chris Brown – Wet The Bed
8. Wale ft. Rihanna – Bad
9. Cassie ft. Ryan Leslie – Kiss Me
10. Jeremih ft. Lil Wayne & Natasha Mosley x All The Time
Good luck to all! If you don’t have a significant other there’s nothing wrong with self-gratification combined with good music.